Friday, March 5, 2010

My Big Problem!!!!!

I have a lot of credit card, and i spend my money without reason. For example, yesterday I went shopping to buy some groceries but i bought something that I din not want. I always try to leave my credit card at home but i am worried that maybe I need them. Sometimes I have to pay a large amount of interest to the credit card companies and is not affordable for me because I am student. Also I am a shopaholic person so when I go out 100% I will buy something that I do not need. For example last week I went to market mall and I bought a expensive dress which I did not need. What is your suggestion?

5 comments:

  1. Freeze your credit card in a big block of ice. Then you can't make any impulse buys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like what scott said

    or may be you can leave them at home and act like you dont have them like i do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, it's good advice :)
    You had better go somewhere for help,haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaha))))
    I have a little bit the same problem...I'm not shopaholic, but if Ihave money with me I always spend it.
    So now I just leave money at home)))))

    ReplyDelete