Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The word shopping is my favourite word. I love shopping and it does not have limit for me. I am a shopaholic person and I am addicted to shopping. Even if I am sick when somebody ask me for shopping I will gather my energy to going shopping. It is crazy isn't it? Always my family blame at me that I have mentality problem! I know it is abnormal habit but how can I solve it? I don't know. Anyway I think in Canada shopping is the best way to pass your time when you don't have anything to do and you are alone.What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. That's so funny because I am the exact opposite. I hate shopping! At least I hate shopping in the mall. That must be why all of my clothes are getting to be old and have holes in them. However, I do like to go food shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that it is an abnormal habit. Many people in Canada love shopping also.

    However, like Scott, I do not enjoy shopping. The one thing that I really like to go shopping for is movies. I really enjoy watching movies. When you have free time and have nothing to do in Calgary there are many other things that you can do. In Calgary there are lots of parks to go walking in. Now that it is getting warmer outside, it is easier to go outside and spend some time walking or playing frisbee in a park.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, i like shopping but I'm not addicted as you. I like window shopping

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete