Monday, April 5, 2010

Canada made me different
Since I came to Canada I changed a lot. I was a nasty girl with different character. I was not able to solve my problems without relying to my parents. When I had small problem I always expected my parents to solve it.Even I was unable to see doctor without my mother because I had fear of something but I did not know why?When I came to Canada I had that fear to but after while it disappeared and I am confident now. I can solve the problems by myself even I am always volunteer to help my friend who ask me to. Even my parents were surprised how did I change so fast since I came To Canada But the answer was Canada changed me!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's so interesting how your personality changed when you came to Canada. Living in a new country can really affect a person!

    ReplyDelete