Thursday, April 1, 2010

Real sadness story about addicted man and his wife?????

I saw a movie about family from Afghanistan who were addicted to opium. The women who called Latifeh and her husband were addicted, they had one small baby who was 9 months and he were addicted too. He cried because he had body ache and he needed opium. I could not believe in my eyes when I saw his father made the opium liquid with hot water and gave it to him with teaspoon. After while he stopped crying and he went to sleep. Also he explained that sometimes he smoke opium and he blew to his baby's face and he getting calm by this way. I was just cried when I saw this sadly movie which was real and I thought how his parent could do this to their innocence baby who does not know anything about this unfaithful world.

2 comments:

  1. waw.....i wanna watch this movie.Can u tell me pls the name of movie???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that so sad. I can't believe that.!

    ReplyDelete